The ECSA course is a fully hands-on program with labs and exercises that cover real world scenarios. By practicing the skills that are provided to you in the ECSA class, we are able to bring you up to speed with the skills to uncover the security threats that organizations are vulnerable to.
This can be achieved effectively with the EC-Council iLabs Cyber Range. It allows you to dynamically access a host of Virtual Machines preconfigured with vulnerabilities, exploits, tools, and scripts from anywhere with an internet connection.
Our guided step-by-step labs include exercises with detailed tasks, supporting tools, and additional materials as well as our state-of-the-art “Open Environment” allowing you to launch a complete live range open for any form of hacking or testing.
About the Program
The ECSA pentest program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course
(CEH) and enhances your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the
CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology. It focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis
on hands-on learningThe
goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical
hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally
recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification
- Module 00: Penetration Testing Essential Concepts (Self-Study)
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 09: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 11: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 12: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
You are an ethical hacker. In fact, you are a Certified Ethical Hacker. Your last name is Pwned. You dream about enumeration and you can scan networks in your sleep. You have sufficient knowledge and an arsenal of hacking tools and you are also proficient in writing custom hacking code.
Is that enough?
Can you become an industry accepted security professional? Will organizations hire you to help them protect their systems? Do you have any knowledge in applying a suitable methodology to conduct a penetration test for an enterprise client?
ECSA v10 Exam info:
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v10
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
Course Duration : 40 HoursOur fresh batches for ECSA program start on every Monday .
We also run weekday and weekend batches to ensure flexibility for our students.
|Weekday Batches ||Monday – Friday |
|Weekend Batches ||Saturday & Sunday |
Please feel free to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries related to program, upcoming schedule and fee.
Call: Pune: +91 0000000000 | Delhi: +91 0000000000