There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification. Other professional certifications or training courses are not required. Instead, candidates must first pass a written qualification exam and then the corresponding hands-on lab exam. You are expected to have an in-depth understanding of the topics in the exam blueprints and strongly encouraged to have three to five years of job experience before attempting certification.
You must pass the two-hour, written qualification exam, which covers networking concepts and some equipment commands before you are eligible to schedule the lab exam.
The eight-hour lab exam tests your ability to configure actual equipment and troubleshoot the network in a timed test situation. You must make an initial attempt at the CCIE lab exam within 18-months of passing the CCIE written exam. Candidates who do not pass must reattempt the lab exam within 12 months of their last scored attempt in order for their written exam to remain valid. If you do not pass the lab exam within three years of passing the written exam, you must retake the written exam before being allowed to attempt the lab exam again.
CCIE Routing & Switching v5.0 Program consists of in-depth advanced technology classes and a set of technology practice exercises covering all protocols mentioned in the Cisco R&S v5.0 blueprint. The program is aimed at
helping the candidates learn the R&S v5.0 technologies and prepare for the CCIE lab exam.
Prerequisite – Good knowledge on technologies present in CCNP R&S
The program is to fully understand complex CCIE R&S advanced level technologies and immerse in intensive lab practices to prepare for CCIE Certification.
CCIE certified and experienced Cisco instructors will facilitate the classes. The instructor will provide detailed explanation and facilitate group discussion. Students will also receive individual attention from the instructor if needed. Throughout the course students will have access to the most up to date rack of equipment matching the CCIE R&S Lab blueprint. The course is frequently reviewed to ensure that it is up to date and meets the latest topics tested on theCCIE R&S 5.0 Lab exam blueprint.
Course Content Outline:
- Device security
- Network security
- Troubleshooting infrastructure security
- Quality of service
- Network services
- Network optimization
Layer 3 Technologies
- Advanced Layer 3 Multicast
- RIP v2
- Advanced EIGRP [for IPv4 and IPv6]
- Advanced OSPF [v2 and v3]
- Advanced BGP
- Advanced Troubleshooting layer 3 technologies
Layer 2 Technologies
- Advanced Layer 2 Multicast
- Layer 2 WAN circuit technologies
- Advanced Troubleshooting layer 2 technologies
- Instructor Led Classroom & Live Online based training
- An enhanced lab topology that represents a real-world network
- 320 hours (40 sessions each of 8 hrs) full CCIE R&S v5.0 topology rack time
- 24/7 Lab Room Access to enable to choose the desired slot time.
- Cisco Press Student guides (Hard Copy) + Technology and CCIE Lab Workbook with solution (PDF)
- Continuous mentoring till the lab certification is achieved
- Free retakes of classes
Why Choose IP knowledge?
- Well defined Learning Pedagogy to achieve the CCIE R&S Certification
- Classes are combination of in-depth technology lectures and lab demonstration
- CCIE R&S Certified instructors
- Access to latest R&S devices
- 100% Support till you achieve your lab number
Course Duration : CCIE R&S Lab Exam Preparation: 160 Hours
CCIE R&S Complete track Training: 6 Months
Our fresh batches for CCIE R&S V5.0 program start on every 1st Monday of the month. We also run weekday and
weekend batches to ensure flexibility for our students.
|Weekday Batches ||Monday – Friday |
|Weekend Batches ||Saturday & Sunday |
Please feel free to write us at email@example.com for any queries related to program, upcoming schedule and fee.
Call: Pune: +91 0000000000 | Delhi: +91 0000000000